Riverside Health System in Newport News, Virginia is now hiring for a full-time Leave Management Specialist! As a team member with Riverside, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative and integrated healthcare team. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned leave management professional. If loving your work and contributing to a culture where quality patient care comes first is important to you, join the Riverside family.
As a Riverside team member, our benefits have you covered.
Health & Wellness: Medical Plan Options, Vision and Dental plans (including orthodontic care!), wellness & fitness center discounts, onsite pharmacy and delivery, Riverside services discount, flexible spending and savings accounts and health lifestyle incentives.
Peace of Mind: Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Whole Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Insurance, Pet Insurance, and more.
Financial Support: Immediate Matching 403(b) Savings Plan, Specialty Certification Financial Assistance, Company Wide Bonus Program, Employee Help Fund and more.
Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off for full- and part-time team members, extended illness bank, discounted child care (Newport News), Employee Assistance Program, Adoption Assistance, area retail discounts, and community involvement opportunities.
This person works under the supervision of the Total Rewards System Director with indirect supervision by the Benefits Manager and is a member of the leave management team. Following appropriate practice, this person:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a similar field is required.
- Five years of leave management (FMLA, ADA, etc.) experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Three to five years of HR experience and interpreting policies is required.
- Experience working with disability, FMLA, ADA, workers comp and/or return-to-work case management is preferred.
- PHR or Leave Management Specialist Certification is preferred.